What our clients receive in your OPP Trackday appreciation event:
- We strive for seven 15-20 minute sessions (3 in the morning and 4 after lunch) are planned for each participant in each group barring any delays or incidents.
- This is a fully catered event. All food and drinks are included. Includes breakfast consisting of , fruit, bagels, croissants, muffins, juice and water. Lunch is served consisting of either gourmet hamburgers, sandwiches ,pizza, wraps, vegetables, fruits. Beverages include water, juice, sports drinks and soft drinks.
- Brand Ambassador Hostesses will be keeping participants supplied with water and sports drinks throughout the day.
OPP Trackday per day $375 CAD plus tax
What is included in your OPP Trackday plus VIP Coaching – Feel like a PRO
- Mini Classroom session with Professional Motorcycle Racers and Instructors.
- On track lead and follow laps focusing on techniques and skills learned in classroom sessions.
- Personalized coaching to help students increase riding skills and confidence on track
- Video review from on-board video cameras, footage available to take home on request. (TBD)
- Special section area for VIP Coaching clients lunch including an extended menu and Brand Ambassador Hostesses.
- Professional massage therapy in the paddock available on request. (TBD) extra cost.
- VIP snacks, water and refreshments served by Brand Ambassador Hostesses.
- Data log reports (coming soon).
- Highest priority waiting list, VIP Technical Inspection at your pit.
- Staff assistance upon request.
VIP Coaching per day $300 CAD plus tax (on top of the daily Track Day $375 fee).
VIP Coaching is for you if:
- you are new to track riding
- been riding on the street and you would like to elevate your skill level
- want to improve your track riding skills
This is an excellent way to dramatically and most of all safely improve your riding skills.You will receive a safe introduction to track riding , pointing out proper breaking points , entrance and exit lines , safe entrance and exit on/off track, and proper track etiquette. Riders are guaranteed to learn and improve riding skills.