OPP VIP Coaching is where riders of all skill levels can learn to become better, safer, smarter and more confident riders.
Students are taken through an educational process that is fun, progressive and limitless in terms of learning. Students of all skill levels learn from the same general curriculum with the difference being that if can be tailored to fit the rider’s own individual needs and goals. Students apply the techniques and skills learned in the classroom in a controlled and gradual manner on the racetrack. Students who successfully achieve their own personal riding objectives share the same traits in that they keep an open mind, have a willingness to learn and have a good work ethic.
Instructors are extremely talented riders with extensive backgrounds in TrackDay riding, racing, instructing and in the motorcycle industry. They have each been handpicked for their passion for instructing and their ability to teach in a positive, supportive and progressive manner.
We can help all students, whether they are newer TrackDay riders, expert TrackDay riders or racers of any level achieve their best.
What VIP Coaching offers to newer TrackDay riders:
Students learn skills and techniques to become better, safer, smarter and more confident TrackDay riders by working to achieve these Highly Elevated Riding Objectives:
- Risk minimization
- Body positioning
- Throttle control
- Downshifting techniques
- Clutch control
- RPM management
- Braking techniques
- Corner entries
- Lines through corners
- Corner exits
- Lean angle management
- Visual skills
- Reference points
- Safe passing techniques for track riding
- Preparation of mind and body for track riding
- Motorcycle set up and adjustment to suit rider
- Basic motorcycle maintenance
What we offer experienced TrackDay riders:
Students learn all the same skills and techniques as newer TrackDay rider students in addition to :
- On track risk versus reward situational self assessment
- On track commitment level self assessment
- Advanced braking techniques (including trail braking)
- Front wheel slide recovery techniques
- Rear wheel slide recovery techniques
- On track breathing techniques
We have made this very affordable
What is included in your OPP Trackday plus VIP Coaching
FELL LIKE A PRO ACT LIKE A PRO BE TREATED LIKE A PRO !
• Mini Classroom session with Professional Motorcycle Racers and Instructors.
• On track lead and follow laps focusing on techniques and skills learned in classroom sessions.
• Personalized coaching to help students increase riding skills and confidence on track
• Area for VIP Coaching clients including an extended snacks and Brand Ambassador Hostesses.
• VIP snacks, water , sparkling , coconut water, Gatorade refreshments.
• Highest priority waiting list, VIP Technical Inspection at your pit.
• Staff assistance upon request.
VIP Coaching is for you if:
1. You are new to track riding
2. Been riding on the street and you would like to elevate your skill level
3. Want to improve your track riding skills to the next level .
4. Feel more confident on your bike on and off track
5. Get the most out of your OppTrackday
6. Learn Area27 quickly and safely with a professional instructor showing you all the best lines ( entry and exit)
7. Master the 3 blind corners and the tricky turn #7 at Area27
8. Improve your lap time bragging rights among your friends safely !
9. Reduce risk or crashing your expensive ride
10. Learn how to look like a pro on and off the track !
11. Get the most out of your bike handling , set up and power .
VIP Coaching per day $300 CAD plus tax (on top of the daily Track Day $375 fee).
A good rider on a old 600 cc bike can beat most on new 1000cc bikes easily ! It’s not the bike it’s the rider. Suspension set-up is everything !
This is an excellent way to dramatically and most of all safely improve your riding skills. You will receive a safe introduction to track riding , pointing out proper breaking points , entrance and exit lines , safe entrance and exit on/off track, and proper track etiquette as well as tire set up , suspension overview and quick tips to make things easier .
Riders are guaranteed to learn and improve riding skills.