OPP Trackdays participants must have:
- Signed the waiver upon entering the track facility.
- Signed the waiver at registration.
- A valid motorcycle licence.
- Full face motorcycle helmet rated Snell M2010 / ECE-22-05 / Snell M2015 or newer. (Helmet cannot have any Damage)
- Motorcycle leather riding suit. One piece or two piece that zips together around entire waist. Suit must have hard armor in shoulders, elbows, forearms, knees and shins.
- Hard shell back protector (separate from riding suit). Required
- Racing style full gauntlet style leather motorcycle gloves.
- Racing style leather motorcycle boots that fully cover ankles.
- All riding gear must be free of damage that may jeopardize rider safety such as being torn in vulnerable areas, malfunctioning zippers or helmets with severe scrapes or scratches.
- A clean motorcycle in good working order.
- Sound level max of 103db STRICTLY enforced by Area 27. Bring db killers/silencers in case you exceed the noise limit.
- No leaks of any kind.
- No loose nuts, bolts and fasteners. All nuts, bolts and fasteners should be tightened to proper torque specifications.
- No sharp edges such as pointed bar ends, foot-pegs, levers, windscreen bolts, etc. Brake and clutch levers must be complete with ball end.
- License plate removed.
- Taped up headlights, brake lights, turn signals, mirrors and speedometer. Masking tape or gaff tape is recommended.
- Adequate tire tread life with proper tire pressures for track riding. (Check with tire vendor if needed).
- Firm brake lever and brake pedal. Adequate brake pad thickness. Bleeding brakes and cleaning calipers prior to attending a trackday is highly recommended.
- Proper chain slack (a little loose is better than a little tight). Clip style master links should be safety wired & siliconed. Rivet style master links should have a dab of paint on them to be more visible to Technical Inspectors.
- Throttle snaps shut upon release at all handlebar positions. All aftermarket throttle devices must be removed.
- Smooth operating clutch. No frayed clutch cables.
- Suspension operates smoothly and has no oil leaks. Having sag set, compression and rebound damping adjusted is highly recommended.
- Steering head bearings properly adjusted.
* Technical Inspectors have the final say in determining a pass at inspection.